Home >>> Philippine Business Opportunities (Continued...)

Create a Money Making Environment

Aside from doing my usual stuff online for money making ways such as improving & creating landing pages, signing up to new affiliate programs, optimizing my blogs and such, I also do the necessary ‘maintenance’ of my PC and data backups.

You’ll need to do this to optimize your computer's performance (when opening up several tabs, windows, and programs) at the same time, plus a peace of mind from crashes, lagging and the likes when you’re on your critical time making money online.

Don't easily upgrade to new programs if you see them come out, wait at least for a 2nd or 3rd release if not that necessary. This will ensure that most software tweaks of the latter's program are fixed.

Get your anti-virus software from a reputable company and update them regularly.

Here’s what I usually do:

Maintenance

1. Run maintenance program as often as you can
2. Run Scan disk, disk cleanup and defrag often
3. Use anti-spyware software
4. Use fix registry from reputable companies
5. I also practice good online habits, never ever open email from someone you don’t know especially those with attachments
6. I delete suspicious e-mail spams especially e-mail attachments from suspicious unknown senders

Back To Home Page

No comments: