Home >>> Philippine Business Opportunities (Continued...)

Pagbabago "My Goldilocks Story"

Whenever I pass by a Golilocks store, be it in a mall or in any corner of the metro, I always recall my younger years, my most cherished childhood days. I would often take a peep into my kaleidoscope and remember my cousins, pre-school, grade school classmates, old neighbor playmates and oh, of course my yayas' who took good care of me while mom is at work.

We definitely grew up with Goldilocks cakes! Every year, during my birthdays, Goldilock cakes has always been the center piece of our main party table. Where children gather around, amazed and waiting in line to be served with a delicious slice!

Two short decades past...and until now whenever we attend a children's birthday party, mom and I would drop by our favorite Goldilocks store and bring smile to children and adults alike when we arrive, which by the way is always a pleasant view to see.

Nowadays, Goldilocks serves not only cakes but our favorite Filipino staple foods like pancit/pasta, pork barbeque, lumpia and of course, my favorite desert, HALO HALO! It has always been our first choice whenever we dine out or order food to go. Even grandma, now in her late 80's would still answer "Goldilocks," when asked what pasalubong she wants.

Goldilocks will definitely be and always will be part of our family tradition! Ang Goldilocks ay walang Pagbabago at binabalikbalikan ng bawat Filipino...

No comments: